- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- whole white mushrooms, stems removed
- red onion, cut into chunks
- fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- red or yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
Mix all ingredients and boil for 7 minutes. Use 1/2 to marinade chicken for 2 hours. Use other half to brush on kabobs while grilling.
Soak wooden skewers for 1 hour. Alternate chunks of chicken, fruit and vegetables. Brush with marinade and BBQ at low heat until chicken is cooked.